[simpits-tech] Electronics question

Joseph Fagner crease-guard at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 12 11:14:35 PDT 2009

So the A and B are used to open the base of the transistor to pull "X" to 5v
or ground, correct?  Will your circuit work with "X" at 2.5 volts.i.e.
neither high nor low?  How is "X" being measured/monitored?

Also, make sure both transistors don't open at the same time.

Jay

Show me a man who cannot be bothered to do the little things, and I will
show you a man who cannot be trusted to do the big ones.

--Lawrence Bell, Founder Bell Helicopter

  _____