[simpits-tech] Electronics question

Jeroen Huijben jeroen_huijben at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 13 01:16:42 PDT 2009

It has to mimick a pot.

What I want is to turn the G25 shifter into three rotaries and this shifter is read by two pots.

The rotaries are processed by two flipflops each which should pull only one output high.

http://www.interq.or.jp/japan/se-inoue/e_ckt10_3.htm

That signal is then sent to the right transistors through diodes to prevent crosstalk.