[simpits-tech] Re: Simpits-tech Digest, Vol 27, Issue 10

CyplesMA at aol.com CyplesMA at aol.com
Thu Nov 10 20:32:34 PST 2005

well if you want to get real values from your existing stick, open it up,
probably 4 screws on the bottom. watch for springs, you should see the
potentiometers (pot) you'll have to solder a wire to the pot correctly and drill  an
extra hole in the case to run your wire through. this could change the  reading
you get from the basic stick though. I've never tried to run to output  off
the same pot, and I've been out of electronics for a few years to do the  math
but it could work.  but that's what it would  take.