[simpits-tech] Thrustmaster HOTAS question

MARK COLLINS mgcollins at comcast.net
Tue Jan 2 13:27:21 PST 2018

Thanks Gene,
The instructions on the MMJOY site covered the Micro, Pro Micro and Leonardo.  I also referenced yours just as a backup.

So you're thinking because my board is a knock off the Firmware load process may be different?  I'll look into that.

As for the real Pro Micro...I was told that stuff coming from China is taking a REALLY long time to arrive here in the US from China.  I can see if they have similar on Amazon.

Why would I need the other board that you linked to if I already have either an Arduino Micro or Pro Micro.  I don't understand the function of the 2nd board.  Do you just solder the Pro Micro into place on the 2nd board?

I'm sorry but I'm less than a novice when it comes to electronics.  Is there some type of tutorial that covers using all three boards?

Thx again for the help.

Mark