[simpits-tech] Thrustmaster HOTAS question

MARK COLLINS mgcollins at comcast.net
Tue Jan 2 13:45:33 PST 2018

I am SUCH a freaking idiot.....RTFM.....

Your instructions say touch the wires "twice"...I only hit reset once. I assumed that since it had a reset button I only needed to hit it once.

>From the MMJOY wiki on Github:
"To turn service mode on, we must perform the following actions:

#####On ProMicro board Briefly short GND and RST pins #####On Leonardo and Micro boards Preset RESET button"

While looking at some other issue folks had with getting the bootloader to come up, it hit me....Gene's instructions said touch the wires twice...what if I hit reset twice....

BANG. There it was in Device Manager....

:(  I'm shamed.  I know better.

Thx again for the help Gene...