[simpits-tech] Cockpit-Fest

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 14 16:03:13 PDT 2013

>hey what about doing something down here in FT Worth??? I belong to Greatest Generation Aircraft http://www.gga1.org/
>They might host an event.. we even have flying B-25 and Dakota. the ME262 is also on this field, and Frontiers of Flight is over in Addison/Dallas.

>Enjoy
>Cris H.

It takes some serious logistical support to have an event like this. The KAM museum director is actively supporting this event and is on the Cockpit-Fest comittee. At the moment CF nearly a 2nd job for me.

The former Curator of the Frontiers of Flight musuem couldn't pull togther a Cockpit-Fest Dallas due to the lack of support in the museum. So he now hauls his cockpit up here from Ft. Worth to join us.

On another note, today Pilot Edge became a CF sponsor by donating a PE membership as a simulator award. Keith also plans to attend in person.

Justin