[simpits-tech] CockpitFest info...

dabigboy at cox.net dabigboy at cox.net
Fri Apr 12 17:18:40 PDT 2013

Hey,works-in-progress are welcome! I for one would love to see Gene's F-15 in the flesh (errr, aluminum, that is).

CF2012 was really a blast.....I am still amazed that I actually have the opportunity to participate in something like this, or even that such an event exists. CF2013 will be even better.......we're gonna have more sims, and there is some cool gadgetry sitting on my workbench as we speak. :)

Matt