[simpits-tech] Cockpit-Fest

Cris Harrison phoenixcomm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 11:59:54 PDT 2013

We have a few things every year.. unfortunately I do not have the money to
travel as I am retired AF Crew Chief (Lead Sled), it was a shame to see
them all retired. I had the privilege of back seating twice... It was the
best ride in the dam park.  . . I get to Dallas quite a bit though..
But I'm kind of trapped here w/o a working car..
and life goes on... tick tock