[simpits-tech] A quick vid....

Sean Galbraith Sean.Galbraith at pacificsimulators.com
Tue Oct 9 18:58:15 PDT 2012

If we're going to play the "how old is yours" game ;-)
My sim PC is an old, like second hand in 2007 old, P4 3Ghz, 2Gb RAM, and
a GTX460 video card.
The only "new" item is the video card, which is sitting in there in the
hopes that one day I'll upgrade to a newer (read Core 2 Duo...) PC.

All of this runs FS9 quite happily.

I have X-Plane 9 here, and really like it, but as all of my interfacing
knowledge is in MSFS I am not too keen to jump ship just yet.  I may
look at it for my (yet to be built) generic GA/Jet sim, so who knows.

I wish I could, err, "borrow" one of the P3D rendering boxes from
work... i7, 8Gb, SSD's and 590 video card... they make Prepar3d fly...
excuse the pun ;-)

SeanG