[simpits-tech] Looking for 1st-gen GF-166

Ray Sotkiewicz raysot at comcast.net
Tue Mar 27 23:40:14 PDT 2012

Cris,

You're CrAzY man! I used to own EPIC and got away from it because it was just time-intensive. I want to be able to plug in and fly. Your project looks really cool though. Maybe if I was 10 years younger.. ;-) (ok… 20…)

I located another GF166 and it is currently on it's way.

Here's a bit more detail on what the conversion looks like. THe wiring job here is horrible as it was a conversion from another project. This next one will be much better looking…
http://anthonyscott.zenfolio.com/b200/e23db4f05#h23db4f05