[simpits-tech] Looking for 1st-gen GF-166

Cris Harrison phoenixcomm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 09:34:31 PDT 2012

On 3/28/2012 1:40 AM, Ray Sotkiewicz wrote:
> Cris,
>
> You're CrAzY man! I used to own EPIC and got away from it because it
> was just time-intensive. I want to be able to plug in and fly. Your
> project looks really cool though. Maybe if I was 10 years younger..
> ;-) (ok... 20...)

Oh, no I have been hurt, wahhh!! Nope.. hope to offer this whole system
as a kit by flite-tronics.com
this system handles real 410 heads, w/o mods. and the audio channels for
1 or MULTIPLE crew stations..
the arduino just scans the heads, and turns on lights, etc. software is
running in a Linuxbox.. It talks to the ardunio (serial) and the
simulator via ethernet.. calcs, the slant range for the radio that youve
selected and calcs if you can here it or not.. if its the nav canncel
youl get the morse code!! the other chanels go where ever VATSIM,
rogerwilco...