[simpits-tech] Looking for 1st-gen GF-166

Cris Harrison phoenixcomm at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 18:55:24 PDT 2012

On 3/26/2012 6:00 PM, raysot at comcast.net wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> I'm trying to locate an older GF-166 radio unit from GoFlight. Anyone
> have one they want to sell?

Hey ray,
Is this for you Flight Simulator?????  If It is you might try the route
that I am going..  Like right off the road... LOL
You should check out my blog: phoenixcomm.wordpress.com
This is travails about me bring a group ARINC-410 Radio heads to life..

Cris H.
If you want to go in this direction please drop me an email..
phoenixcomm at gmail.com