[simpits-tech] military jet ADI

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 30 18:14:32 PDT 2012

I have a 28v power supply and I have a 400hz inverter out of a T-38.  I use three computers to run the F-4 sim.
Justin

http://www.simadventure.com/

To unsubscribe, please see the instructions at the bottom of the above page.  Thanks!What are you using for the 400hz power?? Love to know and I have "real" heads in my sim.. but at the moment its all over my bench.. I also getting my old radios to work with my sim.. my sim is based on message passing.. from one computer to another main model runs at 100 fps.