[simpits-tech] military jet ADI

Cris Harrison phoenixcomm at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 16:23:52 PDT 2012

On 7/29/2012 10:31 PM, Justin Messenger wrote:
> Im setting up equipment to run a 400hz ADI in my F-4 sim. My ADI
>  powers up but it turns out it has a bad amplifier so I cannot drive
> the motors. This is an early model ADI with grey flags and a different
> style amplifyer on the rear of the unit than the later models use. If
> someone has a military ADI (that has heading axis) that they would
> like to trade for an early model static display ADI let me know.
> Justin
> http://www.simadventure.com/

What are you using for the 400hz power?? Love to know and I have "real"
heads in my sim.. but at the moment its all over my bench.. I also
getting my old radios to work with my sim.. my sim is based on message
passing.. from one computer to another main model runs at 100 fps.
Cris
phoenixcomm.wordpress.com
www.phoenixaerospace.us
www.flite-tronics.com