[simpits-tech] Throttles..

Sean Galbraith Sean.Galbraith at pacificsimulators.com
Sat Aug 11 15:41:02 PDT 2012

I am on the hunt for either an old Thrustmester "Attack Throttle" or a
Suncom F-15 Throttle.  I only need the "head" of either one, so I am
really looking for a broken one, but don't want to pay the loopy prices
that are coming up on evil_bay.

While I'm at it, a Suncom F-15E Stick would be useful as well (again, I
only want the head of the thing, so broken is perfect)

I know these old things are getting rare, but I am sure there must be a
few knocking around in that box that we all have under the workbench ;-)

SeanG