[simpits-tech] Throttles..

Marc Quintin marcquintin at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 11 15:44:14 PDT 2012

I have both, where do you live?

Marc..

Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 10:41:02 +1200
From: Sean.Galbraith at pacificsimulators.com
To: simpits-tech at simpits.org
Subject: [simpits-tech] Throttles..

I am on the hunt for either an old Thrustmester “Attack Throttle” or a Suncom F-15 Throttle.  I only need the “head” of either one, so I am really looking for a broken one, but don’t want to pay the loopy prices that are coming up on evil_bay. While I’m at it, a Suncom F-15E Stick would be useful as well (again, I only want the head of the thing, so broken is perfect) I know these old things are getting rare, but I am sure there must be a few knocking around in that box that we all have under the workbench ;-)

SeanG
To unsubscribe, please see the instructions at the bottom of the above page.  Thanks!