[simpits-tech] Looks cool

Stig Joergensen stig.joergensen at clearsky.dk
Fri Jan 28 18:07:42 PST 2011

hi gang.

The other day, a colleague of mine showed me this..

And I think I would pass it on, as I think some of you might be interested..

http://www.ultimarc.com/ipac1.html

but look at the other products as well...

And gene..

Could I get you to write a little tutorial about CNC... I mean, what is
required? What tools to use? And CAD sw to choose... seems autodesk is very
complex, are there simpler 3d tools out there?

And on a separate note (last one, I promises)...

do any of you, by any chance, have a 747 IPC (Illustrated parts catalogue),
preferably for the 400 series, or perhaps even the new 8 series - but in
general any model will do.. then please contact me off list thanks.

Have a great one.

/Stig