[simpits-tech] Cockpit color - internal

Sean Galbraith Sean.Galbraith at pacificsimulators.com
Thu Dec 2 16:00:23 PST 2010

I have photos,  and you can use sites like
http://scalemodeldb.com/paint  to get matches, but photos (digital or
otherwise) are not terribly accurate for colour matching....  I found a
site which listed the colours used in F-16's once.. but it looked really
dark compared to the old A-4... may be a Navy vs Air Force thing?

Wonder if I can find some USN Paint docs..... hmmm

SeanG