[simpits-tech] PS3 would be nice

Frank Riedel frank at rezultat.dk
Mon Sep 14 10:56:41 PDT 2009

AF Can’t display more than ONE OTW channel – some one out there tried to
play with OF

And it is possible to do 2 channel – but then you have prob. Extract MFD and
ex. HUD to other channel

Next year we come up with new sim software that can do as many OTW and other
display as you’d like

The first shoots of our simulator with the setup comes in NOVEMBER – so hold
one

Frank