[simpits-tech] PS3 would be nice

Cris Harrison phoenixcomm at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 13:23:13 PDT 2009

Jim as a programer c, c++, perl, java
yes you can use the ps3 (not slim) to run the 3d matrix math, or you could
use some shaders on the newer graphics
right now I am running a large matrix model on one of my UltraSPARCs dual
400Mhz 64Mhz (sun ultra 2), which runs at 100fps,
then every thing is running is running on small pcs (running X clients) run
at 30hz, for displays and others are embeded stuff
most every thing talks on ethernet 10/100 (tcp/ip, udp, and igmp) and some
of the embeded stuff  like the radio subsystem with 6 heads,
and audio distubution panel are linked to gether with USB.

Cris Harrison
phoenixcomm at gmail.com

www.phoenixcomm.net/~phnx2000/sim
www.phoenixaerospace.us