[simpits-tech] PS3 would be nice

Jim Beauchamp ks4au at bellsouth.net
Mon Sep 14 10:47:56 PDT 2009

I am not a great graphics programmer,  just a database one.  What I would like to see the community do, is take F4AF, MSFS and other simulations,is to build an application for the PS3, to use as a Wide View application.  If the terrain models would be written to pull position data, but processed by the Power PC and symbiotic processors in the PS3 (which now costs $299), then the detail levels can be set much higher than on PCs.

Also, I need to ask if anyone knows how to display multiple windows of terrain in F4AF?  I would like to build a better display system for my pit.

Jim Beauchamp
ks4au at bellsouth.net