[simpits-tech] a Newcomer...

Ray Sotkiewicz raysot at comcast.net
Fri Mar 27 21:36:00 PDT 2009

Hello, all

I've been lurking on this mailing list for a little while, but it's time
the silence is broken. :-)

I have been building a 777 flight deck since 1997. While it has
progressed quite a bit since, I have to be honest with myself and say
that performing takeoffs then flying on AP for 5 hours, then performing
an ILS landing is getting boring.

I want to blow stuff up.

I have my heart set on an F/A-18 cockpit. However, it looks like there's
pretty much nothing out there that will give me guns/bombs with the
ability to interface something like EPIC and/or FSUIPC.

I hope for some sage advice.

Thanks~!
Ray Sotkiewicz