[simpits-tech] IOCards

Joseph Fagner crease-guard at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 27 15:04:03 PDT 2009

There's still no real software for this yet.  There is the Joymapper by
David Lazar that will allow the PHCC to be seen as multiple windows
joysticks.  This gives the advantage of being able to map switches to
directx instead of keystrokes.  However, there is still no viable interface
for output of data bits and light bits yet.  There are several being worked
on but no one has released anything yet.

Jay

Show me a man who cannot be bothered to do the little things, and I will
show you a man who cannot be trusted to do the big ones.
--Lawrence Bell, Founder Bell Helicopter