[simpits-tech] a Newcomer...

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Fri Mar 27 22:35:11 PDT 2009

On Fri, 27 Mar 2009, Ray Sotkiewicz wrote:

> Hello, all
>
> I've been lurking on this mailing list for a little while, but it's time
> the silence is broken. :-)

Hi Ray.  I was wondering when you were going to speak up. :)
Welcome!

> I want to blow stuff up.

Ahh.  Good man! :)

> I have my heart set on an F/A-18 cockpit. However, it looks like there's
> pretty much nothing out there that will give me guns/bombs with the
> ability to interface something like EPIC and/or FSUIPC.

If you're not afraid to write your own glue code, you can use Lock On:
Modern Air Combat.  That's pretty much your only bet for the F/A-18 and
even then it'll be a tweak to the in-game F-15 model.

OpenQM - A Multi-Value database for the masses, not the classes.
http://gpl.openqm.com - Get it _today_!