[simpits-tech] landing gear indicator delay curcuit

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 7 12:24:24 PST 2009

ok, I have a Multicontroller in my F-4 sim. The F-4 is the sim where I am slowly making the steam gauges functional.

I am using the Multicontroller LEDs for marker beacon lights, one for gear transisiton, and one LED for stall. But LEDs are not bright enough for my needs.

 I wanted to do as you described and I tried using the multicontroller gear signal to trigger some relays to control the 20v DC that I have running to the sim's real gear indicators. But I had no luck, could not get the Multicontroller it to trigger they relays. Would you mind sharing what relays and equipment you are using?

I agree the Multicontroller is a really neat little tool, though I think SimKits are now more interested in developing their stand alone USB guages.

Justin