[simpits-tech] landing gear indicator delay curcuit

Sean Galbraith sean.g at paradise.net.nz
Fri Mar 6 01:24:47 PST 2009

At 05:02 a.m. 6/03/2009, you wrote:
>Hello Sean,
>
>Im not toggling the indicators on data directly from FSUIPC. The
>indicators are toggled by a separate switch when the gear handle is
>moved. Move the gear handle, and the indicators instantly indicate
>GEAR HANDLE position, rather than actual gear position.
>
>Are you using a card to toggle your indicators based on data from FSUIPC?

Yep.  Simkits Multicontroller.  Possibly *the* most under-rated
device in all of the simdom...

It can drive LED outputs (or using some magic electronics, switch
relays and the like) from a good number of FSUIPC offsets, as well as
loads of servo gauges.. I am using one in my Skyhawk, mostly for
gauges, but also stuff like the gear lights.

SeanG