[simpits-tech] DONE!

raysot at comcast.net raysot at comcast.net
Thu Apr 30 09:31:50 PDT 2009

<rant>

I agree and I'm not entirely certain as to when that "...became a bad thing". In the Avsim/Microwings heyday, informal advertising was allowed.. even encouraged but then folks discovered that eyeballs could translate into ad revenue.

Certain sites nowadays are so strict about forum content that the threads & discussions are really lifeless. God forbid you post something in the wrong forum!

</rant>

Well.. maybe if you have some time you can help me out with my F16! (Or point me to a carcass :-)