[simpits-tech] DONE!

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Thu Apr 30 12:16:50 PDT 2009

On Thu, 30 Apr 2009, raysot at comcast.net wrote:

> <rant>
>
> I agree and I'm not entirely certain as to when that "...became a bad
> thing". In the Avsim/Microwings heyday, informal advertising was
> allowed.. even encouraged but then folks discovered that eyeballs could
> translate into ad revenue.

Funny thing is, Avsim didn't do a thing about the post I put there...

> Certain sites nowadays are so strict about forum content that the
> threads & discussions are really lifeless. God forbid you post something
> in the wrong forum!

Not one *I* run. :)

> Well.. maybe if you have some time you can help me out with my F16! (Or
> point me to a carcass :-)

You're just a bit north of me aren't you Ray?  You should stop by and
check out the Box of Nonsense sometime. :)

OpenQM - A Multi-Value database for the masses, not the classes.
http://gpl.openqm.com - Get it _today_!