[simpits-tech] DONE!

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Thu Apr 30 08:43:17 PDT 2009

On Thu, 30 Apr 2009, raysot at comcast.net wrote:

> I'm seeing very little signs of life from other sim markets as well.
> We're pulling the plug on a few endeavors in search of greener pastures.

One thing that really galls me is having forum threads either locked or
deleted based on un-published "no commercial ads" policies.

The worst of the offenders IMO is mycockpit.org.  You can post commercial
ads alright, but only after spending the equivalent of a mortgage payment
on a banner ad.

The guy that runs the place locked the thread saying "gee, I didn't know
he was charging for the manual and the plans", then refuses to fix his
post - I'm _NOT_ charging for the manual and that is mentioned explicitly.

There's one admin there that's a really nice guy and other one appears to
be a spastic passive-aggressive prat.  The joys of the internet. *sigh*

I'm beginning to understand what turned Leo into such a bitter jerk
though.

OpenQM - A Multi-Value database for the masses, not the classes.
http://gpl.openqm.com - Get it _today_!