[simpits-tech] PFC consoles for sale

KD chevello at rcn.com
Mon Jun 2 18:07:48 PDT 2008

This is just the beginning. I have quite a load of crap that I need to
off so that I can have some more room in the garage. These are used
items that come from stockroom cleanouts at a flight sim manufacturer
outside Philadelphia. They were used for testing and have been hanging
around for years. In fact, there was this one old lady who only used to
fly on Sundays when she went to church.. :)

The first items up area Single Professional Flight Console from PFC with
a Mooney yoke. It only has 62 hours on the Hobbs meter, and everything
is there. The ear on the throttle/Prop/Mix control is broken on one
side, but the piece is still there attached to the panel by the
thumbscrew. The missing knobs have already been replaced. I haven't
really looked at it to see if I can fire it up yet. No cables, software
or extras. All I have is the console.These things went for around
$2500USD new. One pretty nasty scratch on the face of the panel, if that
matters.Shipping will be ugly, this thing is HEAVY. (websites I could
find it on list it at 90lbs) I just checked UPS for a shipping cost from
my zip 19018 to a random zip in Los Angeles, and ground shipping was
92.00. You don't want to know what next day early AM was :)
Pictures of any of it are available on request.
http://users.rcn.com/chevello/Cirrus_II_Console.jpg

It's the second one down here:
http://www.aviationsimulation.co.uk/acatalog/Consoles.html

The second item is a Cirrus yoke console with a Mooney yoke. It has a
push-pull throttle lever on it. It's a little dirty, but doesn't appear
to be damaged. There is a USB version of this console, but this is NOT
it. To reiterate, this is NOT the USB console, it is the SERIAL PORT
VERSION. Pictures of any of it are available on request. THe lsit prices
I have seen are around $450 USD new. Shipping weight appears to be
around 20lbs.

http://users.rcn.com/chevello/Cirrus_PCATD_Yoke.jpg
Here it is on the PFC website
http://www.flypfc.com/entertainment%20products/mooney.html

I'm reluctant to get into the ebay thing so I figured I would offer
things here first. You guys are cooler than ebay.

Make me an offer I can't refuse. Maybe even tradesies.