[simpits-tech] Thank goodness for parents

Brian Sikkema bjsikkem at gimail.af.mil
Mon Jun 2 15:31:14 PDT 2008

I will, of course, be posting any relevent discoveries.

Currently I'm doing some work on determining panel
changes between capsules. Before I was thinking I
would just model Friendship 7 and call it good, but
now I've determined that it may be relatively
straightforward to reconfigure the panel for each
mission, with the exception of Freedom 7, which
suffers from not only a completely different panel,
but also different windows and the resulting cabin
configuration changes... Anywho I'm working on a text
document which explains the panel changes between
each of the Atlas capsules and how to accomplish them
for a simpit... Will post when finished. :D

Brian

parents

 >> After a couple of cash donations, er, birthday
> presents from both my parents and my wife's, my set
> of Mercury vids is on the way! :D

Congrats Brian!

 http://www.f15sim.com  - The only one of its kind.