[simpits-tech] Cessna 182 Project

William Segal catalina299 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 13:16:48 PDT 2008

I have a friend with small store that sells TV's to apartment house&hotels
he let me test a 52" LCD TV `1980x``1080 raw resolution but the issue is at
least in X-plane there is no resolution of thattype its basically 4:3 or
16:9 so even though you think your getting that big resolution the best you
can get is  or similar to 1280x720 which on that large a screen can be
not as nice a picture as I can get on cheap 19" LCD's which give you
1280x1024  the only advantage the big screen has is there are no cockpit
lines and the front window
view can be clear one piece

regards

Bill