[simpits-tech] Cessna 182 Project

delor lauchang echotech1452 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 15:09:11 PDT 2008

if you use ati radeon graphics cards, catalyst can force the issue of wider
range resolution without straining the monitor, if what you got is a tv
thats pc compatible.

on xplane try 16:9 and adjust your resoltion thru catalyst, if youre using
ati radeon video cards, iam using three 512 dual display radeon pro.

even with falcon 4.0 af, with the panel software, it works good.