[simpits-tech] Cessna 182 Project

delor lauchang echotech1452 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 07:26:16 PDT 2008

thats true,but bigger monitors are becoming cheaper, so i might opt to go
for the big widescreen and stretch my field of view, might end up using a 32
or 37 for my instrument panels and 42 to 50 for the scenery.plus on top of
that, newer software are coming out from simmers who are programmers, and we
have lots of new gauges that are working based on how you want to configure
them.