[simpits-tech] Battlestar sim

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 5 07:22:33 PDT 2008

My understanding is that the F-16 guys wanted it to be called the Viper when it  rolled out because of the Battlestar Gallactica show and that is why the F-16 has the Viper nickname today.

  Did you guys see Razor where they show all of the toasters and ships from the orginal shows era? That was a surprise to me and was pretty cool!

  Matt is your sim completely finished now so that all you have to do is fly it? We thought about looking you up when we were working on the Reagan's sim but didnt have the time.

  Justin

  Guys-
When I was 9 years old back in the late 70s I would sit in my dads bass boat in the garage and pretend I was flying a viper.  I think that is where the sickness started!
Matt