[simpits-tech] Kansas Cosmosphere

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 5 07:13:00 PDT 2008

Biran, I went there right after you did with some of my friends. Next time I must have more time to read all of that stuff.

  someone did a great job restoring the Liberty Bell 7. Standing in front of it it's hard to believe where it has been, and here you are actually looking at it!

  Justin

  You aren't kidding.....

Did I tell ya I got to the Kansas Cosmosphere in
Hutchinson a few weeks back? Got lots of good pics of
Liberty Bell 7. :D

Brian