[simpits-tech] Wiring harness layout board...

cyplesma at aol.com cyplesma at aol.com
Mon Sep 17 12:35:06 PDT 2007

 I understand the dilemma.

I only once redid a engine wiring harness for a 74 charger. it was the one for the electronic timing control.
that was a fun weekend, I did have the original wiring harness to work with and match up with. It was missing most of it's insulation, didn't bend very well, and I have to epoxy blob a couple of the connectors. I always wondered why I needed to know how to do that.

I'm about to start on my own pit fairly soon, but still playing around with some lcds for DED and RWR.