[simpits-tech] Visuals questions...

Rob Hommel rhommel at mad.scientist.com
Mon Sep 3 00:26:32 PDT 2007

Sean:

contact me off list,to discuss your project. I will need to draw you some pretty pictures to explain things to you and discuss some of the hurdles.

 This is how the big boys do things.

Keep 'em Flying
Rob Hommel

I am looking for a bigger perceived view, hence the thoughts towards
fresnel lenses to make that happen.  I was also thinking TH2GO +
folded mirrors + rear projection to get the image up close, so bigger
perception, but really don't know.
At this stage the sim doesn't have a home, so I really don't know
what space I'm going to have available.

Ta

SeanG

To unsubscribe, please see the instructions at the bottom of the
above page.  Thanks!

--
We've Got Your Name @ www.mail.com!!!