[simpits-tech] Visuals questions...

Sean Galbraith sean.g at paradise.net.nz
Mon Sep 3 02:57:22 PDT 2007

At 07:26 p.m. 3/09/2007, you wrote:
>Sean:
>
>contact me off list,to discuss your project. I will need to draw you
>some pretty pictures to explain things to you and discuss some of the hurdles.
>
>  This is how the big boys do things.
>
>Keep 'em Flying
>Rob Hommel

Gidday Rob,

I've looked at some of the "way the big boys do it" with the
collimating mirror for panoramic, or beam splitter/mirror setups.
(I have been lucky enough to look at the visual systems on a good
number of Thales and CAE full motion sims, as well as an earlier Link
IIRC fixed base MB339CB sim) I'm just looking for some options, as I
said earlier, I don't have a home for my sim as yet, so it's all a
bit academic, but a fun subject to think up solutions for :)

SeanG