[simpits-tech] windows question

Sean Galbraith sean.g at paradise.net.nz
Mon Oct 29 23:58:08 PDT 2007

Gidday Justin,
We did some testing at work using different cominations of XP and
Vista, FS9 and FSX on a dual-core machine.
(Admittedly the machine was Intel, not AMD)
We found that the Vista/FSX combo worked really really well, and with
the latest patches FSX does take advantage of multi-core
processors.  The increase in performance of FSX under Vista, over XP
Pro was staggering, I honestly didn't believe the difference!

Hope that helps :)

SeanG