[simpits-tech] I need your knowledge

Ido Dekkers idekkers at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 22:39:25 PST 2007

well, you'll have to open the case and see which socket you have there.
you either have AGP or PCIe

if you have AGP your limited since it's old and there aren't many card for it.
if you have PCIe, all the new cards will fit.

now as for which card - it depands on your budget.
have a look here :
http://www.tomshardware.com/2007/11/15/amd_radeon_hd_3800/

to install it - you just need to plug it in and install the driver.

Ido