[simpits-tech] I need your knowledge

urhistory at peoplepc.com urhistory at peoplepc.com
Tue Nov 13 09:52:47 PST 2007

Gene I just bought a referbed IBM P-4 2.8Ghz with Intel
Extreme graphics. DX8.1 xp-sp1.
I wanted it for an interem computer awaiting fighterops release.
I installed lomac but graphically it does not display right.
Most of the picture is blacked out like I layed random pieces
of black construction paper over the screen.
I am guessing that this is because the Intel Graphics is not
3d?; and lomac specs a 3d card.

If so can you recommend a good card that wont cause problems?

Would this be a pci card?

Would I just install card and drivers and not have to do
anything with existing video?
Be happy to pay ya.
Chuck Morford

P.S. when I get this A-10 pit done I am going to write a how
to book(my way). But I want to include you and your pit in it
since this site really got me moving.. BTW I have bought
stuff from BP Surplus. Expensive if you can find what you
want. Have to skip that 500.00 panel.