[simpits-tech] building an FSX machine

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 10 09:29:26 PST 2007

 Thanks for the help Ido!

now my next question. i installed Vista. Its slower on
my machine at all basic windows tasks except running
fsx. FSX certainly likes Vista much better than XP.
However, Vista will not let me edit and save flightsim
.cfg files! I have never had a version of windows give
me that kind of problem before. Any ideas?

I did figure out that when I want to edit scenery with
instant scenery creator in FS that i have to right
click on the FS shortcut and open it as an
administrator. Vista does not seem to like me editing
anything, even with note pad...

Justin