[simpits-tech] building an FSX machine

Ido Dekkers idekkers at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 02:56:07 PST 2007

well as for vista, if you don't have to use it, wait till SP1.
vista will run slower then XP if you have less then 2GB of memory and
a slow CPU.

as for editing - since everyone complained about security issues, they
went the server way and closed every thing unless you open it.
so editing files and installing stuff not certified for vista is not a
very plesant thing.

btw - why don't you use X plane ?

Ido