[simpits-tech] Man Land?! (flight sim related)

Rob Hommel rhommel at mad.scientist.com
Mon May 14 11:05:20 PDT 2007

French polishing involves one factor that is very short supply, time the process involves much hand rubbing and the amount of time involved putting several layers of shellac. You end up with an incredible surface but this is a work bench not a piece of fine furniture. As it is I already have trouble with Gene, he about killed me after I put a wax on the work bench a couple of days ago to help protect it of course. He went to sand something and the work piece slid away from him as he was tring to sand it. Something about three or more layers of varnish then a waxed surface or something go figure. Do you think I am skating on thin ice with Gene?

Keep 'em Flying
Rob Hommel