[simpits-tech] massive, unedited camera dump.

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Mon May 14 22:51:38 PDT 2007

The gallery covers December '06 to today.

http://www.simpits.org/~geneb/shop_gallery

The ambulance, etc. was from a rear-end collision right in front of my
house.  This is what happens when you're on a road with a 50MPH speed
limit and don't pay attention when someone in front of you slows down.
Stupid bint could've easily gotten her kids killed.  The brake lock-up
sound lasted a full two seconds before we heard the impact.

The most recent photo are on pages 12 and 13.

"I'm not crazy, I'm plausibly off-nominal!"