[simpits-tech] Choosing Pots. Carbon or Plastic?

David C. Allen allendc at qwest.net
Mon May 14 10:03:32 PDT 2007

Check out the MAB25A 12 2410

http://www.megatron.de/Poti1/DB_MAB25A.pdf

MEGATRON Elektronik AG & Co. • GB MEGATRON Industriesensorik
Hermann-Oberth-Strasse 7 • D-85640 Putzbrunn/München
Tel. 0 89 / 460 94-0 • Fax 0 89 / 460 94-101 •
e-mail: sales at megatron.de • www.megatron.de

But if I had to choose between carbon or plastic
I would go with the one with the higher life
expectancy and the better linearity.

David
www.737FlightSim.com