[simpits-tech] TripleHead2Go...

Joseph Fagner falcon4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 1 14:56:09 PDT 2007

Not so much.  Support for MSFS was abandoned for other reasons...mainly the
fact that people bitched and complained that he didn't add support for 3rd
party stuff, even after he asked those 3rd party vendors for the needed
information to allow the support and he was basically told to go piss off.

Problem with the Heavy community is they are pretty embedded with the EPIC
system.  So the market for MSFS just dried up on him so he decided not to
waste time writing software for MSFS when no one from that market was buying
his hardware.

Now, for the race car sims and us Falcon guys, it's a different story.  He
and I have been working on a number of projects for the last 6 months.  He
is about to release functional gauges for Falcon flyiers.  Two, 1.5 and one
inch gauges.  Support is also being added for Hyd and Cabin pressure gauges
which are not supported in Falcon.

Jay