[simpits-tech] TripleHead2Go...

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Tue May 1 10:27:53 PDT 2007

> At 09:48 AM 5/1/2007 -0700, you wrote:
> > > Gene,
> > >
> > > Do you have a URL for Beta Innovations?
> > >
> >  Support for MSFS will also be
> >available if I can get Leo to part with the info I need. :)

> Do we need to give Leo the universal lubricant to get things going

Nope.  I just need to get enough my my infrastructure projects completed
that I can actually start working on something simulator related for once.

I'm sure Leo will provide me with whatever I need if I ask for it.  I'm
just not ready to ask yet. :)

Don't be in such a hurry, you'll age prematurely.

Oh.  Wait.  *runs*

"I'm not crazy, I'm plausibly off-nominal!"