[simpits-tech] Cockpit builders quote....

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Sun Mar 25 13:45:57 PDT 2007

> scuba tank is the way to go if you really want a functional mask setup, ill
> try and dig up a brand name for you G.

A scuba tank is nice, but where do you fill it from?  An air compressor!
:)  Now granted I'm sure the dive shop has a fancy air filter to keep the
oil and particulates out of the tank - this is what I'd like to have.

The funny thing is, it would almost never be used unless I'm giving
someone the "whole" experience with the G-suit, etc. :)

"I'm not crazy, I'm plausibly off-nominal!"